Forum de l'alliance rome factory Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
[HD] Hackintosh Rapi.dshare

Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance rome factory Index du Forum » Secteur publique » Présentation Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
[HD] Hackintosh Rapi.dshare
Auteur Message
ferndebb
Membre de l'alliance

Message [HD] Hackintosh Rapi.dshare Répondre en citant

Hackintosh Rapidshare > bit.ly/1ToGRB3

On..this..hard..drive..I..have..two..partitions(I....have....never....done....anything....like....this....before)VA:F....[1.9.221171]please....wait.Rating:....0.0/5....(0....votes....cast)VA:F....[1.9.221171]Rating:....0....(from....0....votes)....Taranfx....If....you....are....finding....this....one....difficult....or....for....any....other....reason,....you....can....try....the....other....guideVA:F....[1.9.221171]please....wait.Rating:....0.0/5....(0....votes....cast)VA:F....[1.9.221171]Rating:....0....(from....0....votes)....karolis....i....do....everythin....step....by....stepNow..restart..your..PC..and..boot..from..your..flash..driveInstall..on..AMD..(642,..others)..The..base..procedure..remains..the..same,..all..you..have..to..do..instead..is..use..Chameleon..rc..2.640..pkgGoogled...and...could...not...find...any...correct...answerBut....as....soon....as....they....are....available,....ill....update....this....guide.By....alich345........Posted....in....Downloads........Tagged....10.8,....bootable,....download,....intel,....mac,....mountain....lion,....os....x,....pc,....rapidshare,....usb....0....Post....navigation....←....Download....OS....X....Mountain....Lion....10.8....TorrentLink....OS....X....10.8....Mountain....Lion....bootable....DVD....for....IntelPCs....→....Leave....a....Reply....Cancel....reply....Enter....your....comment....hereAdded....Step....9,....Basic....Troubleshooting2do....you....think....it....will....work?VA:F....[1.9.221171]please....wait.Rating:....0.0/5....(0....votes....cast)VA:F....[1.9.221171]Rating:....0....(from....0....votes)....abhisekguha....1>....First....of....all....I....have....created....a....15....gb....Primary....(non....active)....partition....for....Mac....OS....installing2>....I....have....total....3....primary....partitions....(including....the....new....created....one)....and....3....logical....partition.3>....the....kalyway....started....fine&it....asked....me....which....partition....I....like....to....install,....I....have....selected....New....one....(Label....given....for....this....is....Leaopard)....then....also....selected....extended....journal....mode....for....erase/....format.4>....Here....after....the....initial....checking....of....disk(DVD)....suddenly....it....flagged....an....error....saying....Could....not....create..../Volumes/Leopard/Basesystem.pkg.172Focrh6........5>....After....that....nothing....worked.VA:F....[1.9.221171]please....wait.Rating:....0.0/5....(0....votes....cast)VA:F....[1.9.221171]Rating:....0....(from....0....votes)....Taranfx....Hit....the....Skip....button,....there....is....no....need....to....check....the....disk.VA:F....[1.9.221171]please....wait.Rating:....0.0/5....(0....votes....cast)VA:F....[1.9.221171]Rating:....0....(from....0....votes)....Taranfx....Yea,....I....have....tried....on....P5,....it....does.VA:F....[1.9.221171]please....wait.Rating:....0.0/5....(0....votes....cast)VA:F....[1.9.221171]Rating:....0....(from....0....votes)Pingback:....How....To....Develop....iPhone....Apps....on....Windows()....IronYuppie....I....finally....got....Snow....installed....on....my....Asus....P5W-DH,....thanks....for....the....help!....It....took....me....a....thousand....tries....before....I....took....heed....of....the....IMPORTANT........If....Chameleon....2.0....gives....you....Kernel....Panics....then....try....reinstalling....with....Chameleon....1.0....warning,....that....was....my....problem*..Messages..also..supports..traditional..instant..messaging..services..like..AIM,..Yahoo!..Google..Talk..and..JabberAll...else...goes...fine...untill...I...go...to...reboot...then...I...get,...waiting...for...root...deviceIntention...is...to...install...Snow...Leopard...on...its...own...hard...drive5The..keyboard..and..trackpad..are..working,..go..to..System..Preferences..and..check..the..clicking..and..dragging..options(LogOut/Change)...Cancel...Connecting...to...%s...Notify...me...of...new...comments...via...emailNow..when..I..boot,..the..screen..comes..up..saying..I..must..restart..the..computer..and..wont..let..me..do..otherwisedo....you....have....any....suggestions....on....what....bootloader....is....best....for....my....amd?....thanks!....VA:F....[1.9.221171]please....wait.Rating:....0.0/5....(0....votes....cast)VA:F....[1.9.221171]Rating:....0....(from....0....votes)....rednekcowboy....OK,So....I'm....going....through....the....steps,....but....as....soon....as....I....start....the....install....I....get....the....reboot....loop....(message....comes....up....part....way....through....the....install....telling....me....I....need....to....reboot....by....holding....in....the....power....button....or....using....the....reset....button....and....nothing....on....the....screen....is....clickable)More....Troubleshooting....Tips4Graphics....card....on....PC....is....nVidia....9800....GT....on....PCI....xP.KrishnaVA:F....[1.9.221171]please....wait.Rating:....0.0/5....(0....votes....cast)VA:F....[1.9.221171]Rating:....0....(from....0....votes)....Taran....yesJot..down..your..thoughts..with..the..new..Notes..app*...AirPlay...Mirroring...shows...your...Mac...screen...on...your...HDTV...with...Apple...TVKeep...in...mind...thatI....ran....BSD.pkg....as....suggested........no....goDownloads..last..week:..115..timesmeybe....u....can....help....me....VA:F....[1.9.221171]please....wait.Rating:....0.0/5....(0....votes....cast)VA:F....[1.9.221171]Rating:....0....(from....0....votes)....karolis....i....do....everything....step....by....stepWe...need...to...create...new...image...out...of...this...dmg...file...to...use...on...VirtualBox...and...VMwareI...will...have...a...try...after...few...days...once...I...succeeded...with...above...original...imageCan..you..please..post..a..fresh..link..for..the..file.Thanks!VA:F..[1.9.221171]please..wait.Rating:..0.0/5..(0..votes..cast)VA:F..[1.9.221171]Rating:..0..(from..0..votes)..Meetesh..can..we..use..the..same..HDD..with..seperate..partitions?..............please..answer..at..meeteshmehta06gmail.comVA:F..[1.9.221171]please..wait.Rating:..0.0/5..(0..votes..cast)VA:F..[1.9.221171]Rating:..0..(from..0..votes)Geeknizer..on..Google+,..FacebookRecent..Batman..and..Superman....Likes..::..Dislikes..iTunes....Pros..and..Cons..Apple..iPad..Pro....review..Apple..iPad..Mini..4....review..Nexus..5x....Review....The..league..of..extraordinary..Exs..ELAC..Debut..B6..Review..The..OnePlus..X....Review....Does..it..fit..the..X..bill..Web..Apps..Vs..Native..Apps....Winner..Hybrid..Apps..Google..Nearby,..Open..Source..Beacons..Run..Android..apps..on..PC..[Windows,..Linux,..OSX]..Enable..WhatsApp..Calling..Now..[Android,..iOS]..Android..5.1..Review,..Impressions,..Whats..new..[Changelog]..Top..5..USB..Hacks..that..PWN..You..Kraftwerk:..Portable..FuelCell..replaces..Battery-pack..Xposed..on..Android..LollipopPopular..NowInstall..Mac..OS..X..in..VirtualBox..[Snow..Leopard]Install..Android..2.2.1..Froyo..on..iPhone..2G,..3GInside..DirectX..11..-..Dx11LG..eXpo..Projector..PhoneGoogle's..Text..to..Speech..APIMonitor..Android..Battery..Power..usageHRD..will..replace..current..Spinning..HDD,..silicon..SSDTransform..Ubuntu..into..MacGoogle..Maps..Navigation..Beats..All..GPSNokia..Open..Sources..SymbianLinks....2016..GeeknizerDesigned...by...taranfxIts....highly....not....recommended....to....upgrade....if....youre....still....on....a....Pentium....4/M....,....not....to....mention....that....Apple....has....dropped....legacy....support....from....Tiger....and....leopard....,....that....may....not....allow....older....Pentium....M....(laptops)....and....Pentium....4....(Desktops)....to....work....!UPDATE....4pls...help...me&.VA:F...[1.9.221171]please...wait.Rating:...0.0/5...(0...votes...cast)VA:F...[1.9.221171]Rating:...0...(from...0...votes)...1rinku...Hi.did...u...able...to...install...9400GT.i...am...not...able...to...install...drivers...on...it.plzzzzzz...helpVA:F...[1.9.221171]please...wait.Rating:...0.0/5...(0...votes...cast)VA:F...[1.9.221171]Rating:...0...(from...0...votes)...harshavardhan...my...specs...areIntel...Core...2...Duo...E4500...2.2Ghz,2.0Gb...ram,Nvidia...Geforce...9400GT...1024MB...DDR2...video...card,160...GB...HDD.iam...currently...using...windows...7...64-bit.i...installed...snow...os...x...on...seperate...partitionEven....Core....Duo....doesn'tHere....are....the....download....links&....Share....this:Share....on....Facebook....(Opens....in....new....window)Click....to....share....on....Google+....(Opens....in....new....window)Click....to....share....on....Twitter....(Opens....in....new....window)Like....this:Like....Loadingby....rebooting....into....leopard???VA:F....[1.9.221171]please....wait.Rating:....0.0/5....(0....votes....cast)VA:F....[1.9.221171]Rating:....0....(from....0....votes)....Pankaj....I....have....a....Sony....Vaio....E....series....Laptop.Configuration:Intel....Core....i3-350M....Processor....2.26....GHz,Windows....7....Home....Premium(64-Bit),Hard....Disk....Drive....500GB/Memory....4....GB,ATI....Radeon....1GB....Dedicated....Graphics....card.I....want....to....install....Mac....OS....Dual....Boot....on....my....laptop,....Which....Version....i....should....install.And....tell....me....the....guide....for....installationAdded....Support....for....Flash....Drives.3 f5880b0734

Ven 20 Mai - 17:16 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 20 Mai - 17:16 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance rome factory Index du Forum » Secteur publique » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation